- my mom: don't ever ever meet up with strangers from the internet
- me at 12: omg mom do you think i'm really that stupid i would never do that ugh
- me now: so do you guys wanna move here and like live under my bed or something
the fact that there have been no leaked nudes in my dashboard proves that i’m following the right people
australian accents sound so bad all of the time especially in movies/tv shows i can’t believe i have one
Veganism is not about vegans. Vegans are people with all sorts of good and bad points. But that says nothing about veganism. Vegans are often the messengers of veganism, but don’t confuse the two. Veganism is the understanding that animals value their own lives and bodies, that animals have an interest in continuing their existence and avoiding suffering and that animals have the right to be treated with respect and justice and not to be treated as property. The logic of veganism stands independent of any individual vegan person.Greg McFarlane (via animalconnectiontx)
Anonymous said: When you became vegan did you loose a lot of weight and have better skin ?
nah just saved some animals, how disappointing
Where has this gif set been all my life
Friendly reminder that anyone born between 1985-1998 didn’t get their hogwarts letter because Voldemort’s ministry wiped out the record of muggleborns
“Is it push or pull” I panic to myself as the doors come closer
panic! at the doorway
well at least someone closed the goddamn door
american sex ed
HI EVERYONE, I’M DOING A LI’L VEGAN GIVE-AWAY!!!
Hey everyone; That Vegan Cosplayer here! I’m gonna be doing a li’l vegan give-away! Why? Because I love you guys and I like to give people STUFF! Why vegan? Well, I think that should be pretty obvious.
Simply REBLOG and FOLLOW me to enter the give-away! Please remember that the winner (yes – only one winner) will be chosen AT RANDOM! There is more information in the rules below!
This contest begins Monday, August 11 2014 at 8pm PST and will end Thursday, September 11 2014 at 8pm PST.
GOOD LUCK!!! (And yes – I will ship to the winner wherever they may be; even outside of the USA!)
WHAT’S GONNA BE IN THIS PACKAGE?!
- “Dominion” by Matthew Scully! – used but in good condition.
- “The Raw Truth” by Jordan Rain! – new.
- “Vegan Freak: Being Vegan in a Non-Vegan World” by Bob and Jenna Torres! – used but in good condition.
- “In Defense of Animals: The Second Wave” by Peter Singer! – used but in good condition.
- “Forks Over Knives” DVD! – a documentary about plant-based eating.
- Various vegan pins!
- Various “Liberator” pins!
- Various vegan stickers!
- A copy of “Liberator Volume One: Rage Ignition” by Matt Miner, Javier Aranda, Joaquin Pereyra, Tim Seeley and Black Mask Studios – SIGNED by Matt Miner and myself!
- "101 Best Vegan Foods" by Publications International, Limited! - new (Added August 14, 2014)
- Two (2) boxes of Earth Balance vegan cheddar flavor mac & cheese! - Vegan, non-GMO. Not gluten-free, but supposedly nut and soy free. Requires vegan butter and non-dairy milk, as well as appropriate cooking utensils to prepare. (Added August 14, 2014.)
- Possibly more stuff on the way – WHO KNOWS!!
- There will be ONE winner, and that winner will be drawn RANDOMLY.
- You must both reblog this post AND be following me to get ONE entry! (This is also a MUST HAVE to be counted for other entries!)**
- Once rule two has been met, you may reblog this as many times as you like for more entries!**
- LIKES DO NOT COUNT FOR ENTRIES!
- Your blog must be a PERSONAL blog that is JUST you! Please, no blogs run by multiple people.
- **I realize I listed my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook fan page as viable entries. I cannot actually keep accurate track of those who follow me on tumblr versus the names they will use on the other sites listed. HOWEVER, you may reblog this post as many times as you like for an entry (so long as you follow me as well).Anyone that has already told me about them following me on said sites will have their entries respected. (Updated 8-11-2014, 9:45pm PST.)
- Rules and items are subject to change! Please check this post regularly!
- Again, the winner will be RANDOMLY DRAWN!
- Once I have drawn a winner, I will check out their tumblr. If they seem like a real person, I will message them!
- If the message is not responded to within a week (7 consecutive days) of me sending it, I will draw another winner RANDOMLY.
- Once I receive a response back, I will send out the package!
- Please send me a current, accurate address and PLEASE make sure you are allowed to receive packages from outside sources!
- Keep in mind that this is a VEGAN give-away, meaning it will have tons of VEGAN STUFF. If I deem that your blog is in any way anti-vegan, I will RESELECT a new winner!
- Rules and items are subject to change! Check this post regularly!
if you’re thinking something nice about someone you should always say it
"I found that one quarter pound hamburger requires over 660 gallons of water to produce. Here I’ve been taking these short showers trying to save water, to find out just eating one hamburger is equivalent to showering 2 entire months."
I’m sure clearing the brazilian rainforests for soy (common vegan staple) has had 0 impact on the environment though :/
I apologize if you’re being sarcastic (in which case haha, hilarious, well done) but just so we’re clear:
“About 85 percent of the world’s soybean crop is processed into meal and vegetable oil, and virtually all of that meal is used in animal feed.
Those numbers are directly from the soy industry (http://www.soyatech.com/soy_facts.htm). You can’t call propaganda on that at all. Then you gotta think about the fact that soy is in pretty much everything you eat.